Thursday, August 28, 2008

our maxwell house

I really don't know what I'm doing these days. It seems as if my days are consumed by Teen Vogue and camwhoring. There was this American Apparel advertisement on Teen Vogue and it featured this skater dress. When I saw it, I was like: "Fuck! I want this." Oh, my goodness, the possibilities of that dress! I would wear it with a leather jacket, chunky gold necklace, and a beret, or a fedora. I'm saving up my money. The silhouette of this dress is just striking. It's simple, yet elegant at the same time. I would love to wear this dress to the library, haha. In short, this dress is beautiful.

Listening to: Boston- Augustana

3 comments:

holly said...

love that song!

Anonymous said...

lol the dress..sry i'm leaving random comments.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful silhouette!