Monday, December 1, 2008

hello, i like seattle

Planning to make a new blog about personal life. Hehe.

Sorry, don't have much time to write about anything.

I hate the MOMA museum in New York City. It's so boring. I don't know why it's called art. It's bent paper! Holy shit guys, let's put this up on the wall. I can do better. I guess. But it's not art.

There's my art related entry for today. Haha, sorry, so lazy. Don't know why I'm apologizing actually. I don't think many people read this anyways.

3 comments:

Champagne said...

A lot of people have different views of what art is and what its not. I think anything can be art if it inspries someone in life....

Some people thing fashion isn't art, but I find it to be art, just wearable. ^_^

GUM! said...

LOL.. i read ALL OF YOUR BLOGS.. HAHAHA

uneventriΔngle said...

Nice blog!